Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager role for an international business.
A fantastic opportunity to step up from a field sales role and make your first steps into national accounts.
About the Opportunity:
Key Account Manager
- £33,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Fully expensed Company car
- Excellent Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent Development Opportunities
You’ll be responsible for developing joint business plans with your accounts in order to develop business growth.
As the key Account Manager you’ll work closely with all of your internal key stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running of your plans.
- You’ll have responsibility for your own budgets and P&L and will be constantly auditing your own performance against both company and personal targets.
- Responsibility for controlling budgets and your own promotional targets and to work towards the commercial plan with your team and mentors.
- Working with your buyers to achieve excellent customer working relationships and to maximise opportunities by creating cross functional relationships within these customers.
- Constantly looking for additional opportunities, being smart to ad-hoc promotions.
- Keeping up to date with implementation of agreed promotions and marketing.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strong commerciality and/or some previous experience of working with buyers at a local or national level.
- Understanding of how joint business planning works alongside strong category management.
- Proven track record in achieving success in negotiations within your current business.
- Have an understanding of how brand marketing, category management and supply chain will all impact on your role.
- Be able to think strategically with strong planning and forecasting.
- Some understanding of managing your own budgets and P&L.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercially and analytically aware, able to make sound commercial decisions based on data evaluation.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.