Business Manager – B2B
Business Manager – B2B
Privately owned, part of the Owen Greenings and Mumford (OGM) Holdings Group of companies, Terinex is a 2 site operation based in Bedford and Derby with approximately 70 employees and a turnover of circa £10 million. Established for 50 years, the company is a leading converter of plastic films for food for packaging, preservation and cooking.
Terinex has an exciting opportunity, following the reorganisation of their sales structure, for an energetic, driven, creative, organised, commercially astute Business Manager to lead their B2B sector and manage a small team of Customer Executives. This role will be pivotal in the delivery of the sector strategy and their growth ambitions. This is an ideal position for an aspirational and driven National Accounts or Key Accounts professional with proven sales experience and ability with high potential and looking for progression to Business Manager. The role is home-based with the requirement to be in the office generally one or two days a week, dependent on business need.
Will be responsible for the total management of the global B2B customer sector and the delivery of the relating business strategy and budget. To lead, develop, motivate and manage the B2B sales team to ensure exceptional and robust customer account management and administration. To realise and maximise all profitable sales opportunities within the B2B customer sector
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Previous line management experience is desirable, but not essential if you can demonstrate extensive sales experience (more than likely in a National Accounts or Key Accounts role) as well as Business Manager qualities or the potential to become a Business Manager.
- Leads from the front and by example
- Extensive experience in selling in to a B2B catalogue and web-listings distributor marketplace.
- First class negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience in delivering growth in mature product categories
- Experience in successfully securing listings for new value add products to market
- Commercially astute and experienced in negotiating complex customer agreements
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve
- Excellent presentation skills, stakeholder engagement and internal communication