Location : London OR South West
Package: £70,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
My Client is a major global FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the ( c2Billion Euro) business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD , EPD and portfolio expansion this company is in rapid growth. Their range of iconic premium branded and private label products are manufactured in the UK where they have a new, state-of-the-art factory.
This role will suit someone who is very operational, works well in a fast-paced environment, is talented at forecasting and has strong people management experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Forecast accuracy, how to improve and achieve a better forecast accuracy for the business
- Managing a team of 5 direct reports plus dotted line to cross functional team
- Put in line the forecast accuracy with the factories stock management
- Be the principal main point of contact in case of escalation
- Manage projects, especially around IT
- Analysis of the business, and reach conclusions to improve process
- Communicate and help factories in Europe, which are working in push flows to understand the UK market and provide them with information about the activity events.
- Follow up of the budgets
- Help to support and manage seasonal
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrate proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Have experience of working in the FMCG industry, ideally food, with a proven track record of supply chain, demand planning and customer collaboration
- Have excellent communication skills aimed at the wider team and retailers in particular
- Be a commercial thinker
- Take initiative, continually look for ways to work better
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly