Senior National Account Manager
As the UK’s brand champion within their category, our client has some of the most loved brands within the food industry. It’s not just their products that move fast, they are a market leader for a reason – they have a track record of exceeding customer expectations resulting in opportunities for genuine and fast-paced progression in a dynamic environment. Our client ensures that its staff and strategic partners are always put first to ensure that success and mutual goals are always achieved.
With a track record of growth for many years and recent innovations across their branded portfolio, could this be the time to join and be a part of their future success story?
As the successful Senior National Account Manager, you will take responsibility for accounts across top 6 Grocery and a selection of smaller accounts selling across the whole product portfolio (own label and branded). As the Senior National Account Manager, you will lead the development of long-term sustainable growth plans with key customers to win profitably. This role has significant pressure attached to the delivery of brand cost price increases and own label tenders, so having experience within a tender process would be preferable.
If you are craving autonomy within a role and business that you can genuinely progress quickly then this could be the one for you.
The successful Senior National Account Manager will have or demonstrate the below requirements:
- Ideally be in a Senior National Account Manager position already within a branded or own label food/drink environment
- MUST have experience within Top 6 Grocery or Discounters/Convenience
- People Management/Leadership skills
- Takes a solution-focused approach to problem solving
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Experience in dealing with complex agendas spanning multiple functions
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to create change
In return, you will receive a very competitive basic salary and benefits package to attract the best.
If you believe in your ability, wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this position then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Sarah Todd 07803 513728.