National Account Manager – ASDA
One of Britain's largest branded food producers is seeking a dynamic, engaging and influential National Account Manager to manage and drive changes to one of its largest accounts.
Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager and working closely alongside them, you'll move the relationship with the account forward from tactical to long-term strategic engagement, in order to deliver outperformance on outputs.
The role provides ample opportunity for an ambitious individual to impress as you negotiate and agree category joint business plans with the customers in question, and deal with the accounts' day-to-day management - including forecasting, reporting, promotional and ledger management, customer interaction and activation.
- Maintaining and updating account plans to deliver corporate objectives.
- Creating a robust process of evaluation for investment.
- Interrogating and analysing shopper behaviour, particularly online.
- Planning and implementing annual plans, and engaging teams internally and externally.
- Taking financial responsibility for delivering the agreed account plans in terms of profit & loss and planning scenarios.
What our client is looking for
You will have a strong analytical skills, with 2-3 years plus sales or category management experience working for a well known branded FMCG business.
You'll be someone with a strong desire for learning, formidable presentation skills and the presence and confidence to deliver messages coherently. You'll have plenty of personal drive and planning experience, and will be able to work quickly and deliver in a pressurised environment.
Interested? Then email your CV to our consultants at Ashwood Executive Search International, quoting reference number 2496
Apply for National Account Manager – ASDA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly