UK Sales Director
UK Sales Director
Package : £65,000 - £75,000 + 20% bonus + Car allowance + Benefits
Unique, exciting opportunity to manage the UK Sales for this iconic category leading food brand who are experiencing rapid growth. They have a vibrant, fast paced environment and this will suit talented candidates with a strong entrepreneurial flair.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for increasing sales within existing retailors and expanding business into new customers. This is a hands on role where you will also be liaising on a daily basis with their manufacturers and distributors.
You will have extensive proven experience in the Top4 mults in a senior role within the FMCG branded food sector. You must be an exceptional communicator with the ability to foster long term robust relationships with your buyers.You will also have a strong academic background.
This is not a typical Sales Director role. As this is a small team you will be the sole member of the UK sales force, but will have the opportunity to grow and manage your own sales team.
You will also be required to:
- Oversee the strategy for the growth of the UK business
- Keep abreast of stock levels including finished product, ingredients and packaging and report all month end stock values to FD
- Oversee delivery of orders
- Take responsibility for your P&L – new products to be accurately costed and margins calculated
- Prepare the annual budgets and forecasting within a cross functional team
- Agree, develop and manage JBP’s with major multi-nationals
- Present to the Board
If this exciting role is of interest to you please send your CV to Ashwood Associates
Apply for UK Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly