An exceptional opportunity has arisen to project manage complex innovation for an exciting FMCG business, Driving seamless introduction with zero cost impact to the business, supporting the businesses ability on speed to market and competitive advantage for strategic innovation.
1. Project manage complex strategic innovation across multiple brands and manufacturing sites, in a virtual environment. Delivering on time and on budget.
2. Deliver detailed end to end project timelines with clear critical path, fully loaded P&Ls, stakeholder management and resource plans.
3. Identify and manage virtual project teams to successfully plan and manage complex innovation to Gate 3. Responsible for flawless handover of complex innovation projects to the NPI Co-Ordination team at Gate 3.
4. Drive early engagement with Brand Managers/Product & Packaging Development/ Procurement teams at the product development stage to influence product design, helping to optimise the Supply Chain. Work with Supply Chain and Finance to deliver the optimal supply chain design and financial flows.
5. Pro-actively identify, manage and communicate issues and risks. Ensure senior stakeholders understand business impact and trade-offs and solutions required to secure project launch dates.
6. Drive strong project management practices ensuring that all projects are progressed through the Stage Gate Process and uploaded to the Genius system.
7. Create a network of resources across QB to support product launches and issue resolution.
8. Deliver regular project updates:
• Weekly - Project Approval Committee (PAC) & Customer Management Group (CMG)
• Monthly – Deep Dive at PAC & Exec NPI Meeting
9. Train new stakeholders on the Stage Gate Process and Genius system.
10. Instigate process excellence and continually seek to influence the implementation of best practices
- Commercially savvy/ability to see the bigger picture and join the dots
- Innovative approach to complex problem solving
- Experience of Project Planning
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to get things done up and across the business
- Proven ability to lead and align teams in a virtual environment
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to develop and deliver clear messages to different audiences across the business
- A proactive and self-motivated learning style
- Language skills preferable.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business