7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is not only a global, blue chip FMCG business with an enviable portfolio of successful brands; they also have an excellent reputation as a forward thinking and dynamic business. Our clients approach to business is driven by a continual pursuit of excellence across all business functions, as a result of their expansion plans an unrivalled opportunity for a Category Manager has arisen.
Reporting into the Category Controller, this role sits within a commercial team and will provide a full Category Management service across large grocery customers
- Leverage category knowledge and expertise to gain and maintain Category Captaincy as a competitive advantage. Deliver all range updates/reviews to 'best in class' standard.
- Create and manage an annual Category Management plan.
- Ensure the optimal fixture is deployed in the retail customer aligned to you and support the deployment across the total trade.
- Ensure all internal & external stakeholders have access to top-line category reporting.
- Provide a flexible 'expert' resource across total trade irrespective of which account aligned to.
- Have a 'customer is king' attitude.
- Be the expert on all things to do with the retail customer you are assigned, leveraging all available data sources.
- Support and implement category management training to all customer facing sales teams.
The ideal candidate will have both category management experience, gained in an FMCG setting. Your category management experience will be with a major grocery retail customer and you will also be a proficient manager of continuous data sets.
Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills are essential, along with experience of working within a team environment. Your determination and willingness to continually learn will be complimented by your proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly