Senior National Account Manager - Top 4 Grocery
Our client is a leading drinks business with a portfolio of established beverage brands that are found around the globe! With an exceptional senior leadership team, our client has achieved organic growth through a clear strategy that’s been based on building on their key brands including creating new exciting brands for the market.
If you crave an opportunity to make a real difference and are looking for a career move that will accelerate your career at a fast pace – then look no further.
What the job entails.
As the Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering on sales, profit, customer investment and margin targets. You will also be responsible to lead the development and management of trading and category management relationships with your customer(s) to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all relevant drinks brands. Working heavily with the wider business and cross functional teams you will play a key role in creating our clients brands of the future, whilst establishing the benchmark for the rest of the world within the drinks category.
The ideal fit:
• Experience in one of the following roles including: National Account Executive or National Account Manager position.
• Have pace and ability to work outside and above the plan
• Be creative and want to do things differently
• Have strong commercial acumen, being fluent with numbers and a P&L is a must
• Proactive, positive and innovative mind-set
• Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including company car, bonus & stretch bonus, Share schemes, pension & healthcare etc.
You must have easy access to London circa 2 days a week approx.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.