Looking for an opportunity to lead the brand agenda, be empowered to make the strategic decisions while making things happen in the result-driven, yet friendly and sociable environment, where everyone`s voice is valued?
Passionate about digital marketing and collaboration with the sales team with solid brand marketing background?
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience
We are looking for a talented individual who will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategies for our heritage brand Bach Original Flower Remedies and Nelson’s baby range (Teetha, Colica, NPDs).
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in a hands-on brand activation marketing role and has a passion for social media and the desire to further build their digital marketing capabilities.
The role provides an opportunity to own the brand agenda and shape the future of the brands. The successful candidate will be empowered to shape the long-term future of the brands, fully own the P&L and will lean in all brand activities with passion and ownership.
- Develop and implement the local brand strategy and the UK annual marketing plans to deliver P&L targets.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategy and consumer communication plans, with focus on digital and social to drive brand advocacy.
- Liaise with media, creative and brand activation agencies to brief, align, develop implement all brand communication campaigns.
- Collaborate with the internal PR and digital team to make sure all brand activities are amplified in line with the brand strategy
- Work closely with the sales team to develop customer activity and investment plans to amplify and support consumer marketing plans.
- Manage and track brand and shopper marketing budget.
- Solid experience in brand management of consumer products.
- Track record of development of successful brand strategies.
- Full management of the annual marketing budget, development and implementation of the annual brand plan.
- Solid understanding of impacts of activities on brand P&L
- Strong project management
- Experience in managing creative and media agencies
- Working knowledge of the UK retail environment
- Shopper marketing – track record of delivering in-store campaigns with major UK retailers that drove sales
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial mindset
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly