Full Time Service Station Retail Opportunities
Full Time Service Station Retail Opportunities £70-90k
This is one of today's most exciting Service Station Retail opportunities with a leading multi-national energy company of service stations that are the front-runners of retailing. With more than 43,000 outlets serving some 25 million customers globally, we're offering a multiple Retail opportunity that's nothing short of world-class.
You’ll be working with one of Britain's largest retail operations with earnings around £70,000 - £90,000 and this is your chance to build on this opportunity now and into the future.
Shell moves with the times, developing its marketing in line with the increasing expectations of consumers. As a result, customers expect Shell to provide wider ranging retail outlets with the blend of services and products they want, wherever they are.
A Business Service Station Retail Opportunity to build on
As a self-employed Retailer for Shell, you are responsible for the day-to-day running of a substantial cluster of Service Stations
- It will be a high turnover business, operating 365 days a year.
- Effective advertising helps you to sell fuel on behalf of Shell.
- You trade in the shop and sell goods on your own account.
- You employ, train, manage and motivate your own staff.
A Service Station Retail opportunity for enthusiasts
Are you someone with
- Good communication skills who positively wants to be a retailer?
- The confidence, ability and energy to manage and grow a successful business - to turn sales potential into real profits?
- You’ll need to be a committed Retailer with good organizational skills, who thrives on customer services and leads their team by example.
Service Station Retail Benefits
We provide the framework and setting within which you can manage a thriving retail business; you provide the drive and enthusiasm
- Earning potential of between £70,000 and £90,000 year one (for a cluster of six service stations – or more if targets are exceeded and costs controlled (not guaranteed)
- Although it is not essential that you come from a retail background, any relevant experience you do have will be useful. If you have the inherent skills, aptitude and you are customer focused. We will help you apply them to the task in hand.
- Commission on all fuel sales as well as income from all shop and car wash sales – agreed royalties paid.
- Ownership of shop stock with own set prices.
- Our training covers a wide range of topics from back office computer management to merchandising and customer service through a series of practical hands on and classroom based training sessions.
- Induction training is part of an ongoing process of communication and updates to meet developing business needs and conditions.
- Employ and manage your own staff.
- Full retailer-training programme.
- Supervised work experience and service station training programme.
- Continual professional development via a series of tailored training courses.
- Supply of the service stations, fuel and support.
Becoming a Shell Retailer is both a demanding and stimulating role but it's also a very rewarding way of life.