Fiskars – Head of Go-To-Market
6 days left
- Contract Type
Fiskars – Head of Go-To-Market
Garden, Kitchen & Outdoor
Office Based – Staffordshire
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
Fiskars is a market leader and global business within the Garden, Leisure and Housewares industries, with a turnover in excess of £1bn. Split into two distinct divisions known as Functional and Living, their prestigious list of brands includes Fiskars, Gerber, Wedgwood, and Royal Doulton amongst others. They are known as brand leaders in product categories including garden tools, outdoor, scissors, glassware, ceramics and kitchenware, with distribution across all major retail and trade channels. The Fiskars brand itself has a massive presence within Garden Centres, Builders Merchants, National DIY Retailers and Wholesalers. Operating from a modern state of the art facility on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent, Fiskars is an innovative, ambitious and forward thinking business that can offer you genuine long term career opportunities.
Fiskars are now looking to recruit a Head of Go-To-Market Manager to join the Functional division, with the aim to help deliver category and brand objectives to their Garden, Kitchen and Outdoor categories. As the Head of Go To Market for Functional Products you will be expected to lead the implementation of executional Go to Market strategies and 4P Guidelines in the UK for the following categories; Garden, Cooking, Outdoor, School/Office/Craft (SOC), across all relevant market channels. With one direct report, this role is also responsible for people leadership and engagement. The role will have a dotted line report to the Sales Director UK and to the Senior Go To Market Manager, Cluster South West.
- Owning and leading the adaptation and implementation of executional Go to Market strategies and 4P Guidelines in the UK for Functional categories across all relevant mass market channels in accordance with the business strategy, based on leading category management know how.
- Collaborate with the sales team to turn “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to customers
- Initiating, developing & launching market relevant activation programs and ensuring best in class market execution based on compelling shopper & customer insights to support this
- Participating in select European projects together with Business Unit Go to Market, initiating, developing & launching market relevant activation programs and ensuring best in class market execution based on compelling shopper &customer insights.
- Ownership of pricing and launching NPD into the UK market - alignment and localisation of NPD/roll out& media investments with Business Unit Go to market. Ensuring that sales plans are in line and marketing budget is optimized.
- Managing a direct report (Trade Marketing Manager)
Key requirements include:
- University degree in marketing or comparable, Masters and or any other further qualification in marketing / trade marketing is appreciated
- Previous experience/background in Sales is highly regarded, but not essential
- 5+ years progressive selling & marketing experience (Shopper & Customer marketing, Account management & Marketing) across different mass market channels DIY, Garden Center Groups & Grocery, Department stores and Speciality Retail
- At least 2-years in a leading Shopper & Customer Mkt. role managing sales professionals in a (FM)CG environment directly or functionally
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Proven track record of successfully building shopper & customer advocacy for a sales organisation by leveraging shopper insights, turning superior trade knowledge into unique selling propositions and driving customer growth via category management
- Strong driver of change with the ability to influence, motivate and coach across a matrix organisation through building effective networks
- Ability to roll-out winning projects with excellence in execution
- Ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
Send your CV to our retained recruitment partners, Clear Edge Search & Selection, for the chance to join a true global leader in consumer goods. All direct and 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
Apply for Fiskars – Head of Go-To-Market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly