National Account Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Grocery
About The Business:
You'll know all their brands and although this business globally is a bit of a giant, in the UK this is a relatively new part of their business and therefore it's in exciting growth where you can make a difference.
The company of course can't guarantee a permanent contract but they are in the habit of trying to keep great people when they can.
So come and do a great job for them.
With great FMCG brands, this business is far more focussed on how they can deliver great service to their customers and consumers rather than their own egos. A proper place to work.
About The Opportunity:
National Account Manager - Grocery
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- £55,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Car or Car Allowance
What you must have is tons of drive and a hands-on mentality with the ability to deliver outstanding account management from the get-go.
- With a great team already in place, this role is for someone with already good account management, looking to take a lead with these important accounts
- This is a dynamic, challenging business where you will need to bring a strategic and structured approach to a busy team.
- You'll work with your team to develop your accounts and whist developing your individual creativity, you will have ultimate responsibility for your personal numbers.
- You'll develop and support your team through sharing, motivating and leading when required.
Just be a great account manager, with a background of working with the grocery channel. It's as simple as that.
Be fun and engaging, be demanding and challenging & treat this role like a permanent position.
Want to get the best from the business for your own development - it could be that you are looking to learn a new category or new account - you could really make this work for you.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 - we look forward to being in touch.