Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks
7 days left
- Contract Type
My client, one of the worlds most prestige drinks business, now have a vacancy for an Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks to cover the NE of England. Key locations for this role are Durham, York, Leeds and Nottingham.
My client is one of the worlds most prestige drinks business.
As Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks, you will be responsible for:
- Managing C.120 key accounts throughout the North East of England (Key locations for this role are Durham, York, Leeds and Nottingham).
- Key account management and new business development within the area.
- Setting and implementing the strategy for the region and act as the companies brand ambassador for their portfolio of high end prestige Spirits, Champagnes and Wines.
- You will push the boundaries of innovation within the market and have a strong interest and passion for the high end drinks industry. Being ahead of the curve and proactively sourcing knowledge of up and coming and new trends.
- Brand activation within the region.
The successful Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in sales and account management within the drinks industry or very high end luxury FMCG goods; at least 2 years experience.
- Knowledge of premium drinks; spirits, wines and/or champagne.
- Proven track record within the On Trade channel would be preferred but my client will consider off trade experience also.
- Brand activation experience.
- Ability to set strategy for your region.
- Commercially analytic with strong customer focus.
- Very strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly creative & innovative.
- Super passionate about the luxury drinks industry.
- Proactively seeking out new trends in the market and pushing innovation boundaries.
- Strong team player who always drives for results.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- High integrity & trust.
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
This role is covering the North East England/Yorkshire and the Humber territories, candidates can live anywhere within the region and my client is happy to consider any candidate willing to relocate to the region. Existing knowledge of the territory is not a pre-requisite.
Basic salary DOE + full corporate benefits package (bonus, car, pension, health care and excellent opportunity for further career progression).