Account Manager - Foodservice
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with an artisan FMCG food business to recruit an Account Manager to manage accounts across the Foodservice spectrum.
Our client operates with a key focus on a premium, artisan food product that is manufactured in a way that creates a distinct USP. This opportunity offers an Account Manager the chance to join a business with a customer focused mentality when it comes to its developing its relationships. Recent strong performances has left them well placed to capitalise on new growth opportunities both in UK and internationally.
The Account Manager role will be focused on managing and developing accounts across the Foodservice channel, particularly HORECA both in the UK and overseas. Whilst there is a strong existing account base there is a general focus within the business to expand the customer base within the channel, as such there will be an element of new business with the role.
- You will have a working understanding of FMCG, ideally within food
- Chilled or high NPD food understanding would be a benefit
- HORECA/Foodservice experience would be an advantage
- As the role will require a mix of account management and new business/tendering, you will need to possess a “can do” mentality and the ability to “hunt” as well as “farm”
- This role is based in Surrey and post-induction you would be required in the office 3 days a week
Joining this business will give you an element of control over your career where you will pushed and supported in achieving your ambitions within the business.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing Jobs, Category Jobs and NPD Jobs across the UK.