Field Sales Representative – On Trade
Field Sales Representative – On Trade
Are you interested in being part of a large and fast growing FMCG organisation who offer an EXCITING opportunity to be part of rapidly growing and ambitious business? If you’re currently operating at Field Sales Representative – On Trade, National Account Executive, Territory Manager, Regional Sales Manager position with an appetite for working with a fantastic brand, career progression and the ability to work for a company where you are passionate about the brand and love the job you do if so please read on!
The business is a well-known Brewery who have significate success in the southern area and are looking to grow and expand into the northern region with passionate and driven individuals to drive there growth across the UK.
The business produce high quality beer and have a strong and loyal following within the greater London area thus wanting to expand into the North. This business operates at a fast pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of development opportunities, while working in a brilliant culture with likeminded individuals. The offering they present is truly fantastic and in conjunction with the career development on offer, makes for a superb opportunity!
- Responsible for driving the brands growth within your territory by inspiring and engaging consumers within the on trade sector.
- You will educate and incentivise bar staff ensuring the brand has great visibility Responsible for all elements of the process including developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and implementing promotional activities to deliver the sales and volume budget.
- Develop industry relationships with Bar staff, Mangers, Dj’s, magazines, restaurants to build a strong network within the drinks industry by raising awareness of the organisation and brand portfolio via ongoing professional conduct and achievement of an appropriate entertainment plan.
- Pro-actively identify problems and implement solutions.
- Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and to take responsibility to drive them through the business.
The candidate will have:
- Extensive Field Sales experience within FMCG
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate, tenacious, committed and engager to join an exciting and growing company where you will be a true advocate for the brand.
- A proven track record of driving business within a FMCG environment
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of dealing at multiple levels
- Ability to recognize opportunities and to translate them into a business plan that can be moved forward by the company.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to embody the vibrant culture and night life scene to maximise business for the brand.
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent organisation skills, able to manage time and workload to optimise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Key attributes driven, confident, trust worthy, reliable, uses initiative, motivated, energetic and passionate.
- Strong personality, an excellent work ethic, self-motivated and ambitious.
- UK Driving License as this role will involve travel within the region
- Desirable experience – On Trade experience, FMCG - Territory management, regional sales, national sales experience.
- IT literate: Excel, WORD, Powerpoint
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita Pottinger or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group
Apply for Field Sales Representative – On Trade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly