Sales Account Manager – Timothy Taylors
Sales Account Manager – Timothy Taylors
Timothy Taylor’s brewery are looking for a superstar!
They are one of the most respected brewers internationally, having brewed their award-winning cask ales in Keighley, West Yorkshire since 1858. The principle of not accepting second best was laid down then and continues to this day. They take immense pride in brewing and selling a premium range of beers, viewed as the bench mark for excellence by many.
They are now looking for a Sales Account Manager who can convey passion for their beers to both existing and prospective premium customers and ultimately continue to grow the business. You would cover the following postcodes as part of your territory - DE, HD, WF and LS, so, it is essential you live on region. You will show relevant and progressive experience in your career, demonstrating clear examples of growing business over a significant period. You are positive, open & confident with a high emotional intelligence, gravitas and ultimately love the brand and products.
Reporting to the Sales Manager (North) your role will be to manage the relationships with key accounts and deliver volume and profits for your defined area as well as generating new business. To maximise your time and to ensure that you are targeting the ‘right’ customers, ideally you will be well connected in the postcodes outlined above in the on Trade or have the sales and relationship building skills to demonstrate you could quickly build a formidable network. You will also represent Timothy Taylor’s Brewery at industry events and tradeshows and grow your network with key route to market regional managers, providing cask and cellar training to your customer base.
- Own a defined territory representing Timothy Taylor’s Brewery and grow sales across all RTM channels in the On Trade/ Free Trade/Wholesale/Leased & Tenanted/Managed
- Be a key point of contact for RTM representatives, ensuring relationships are built, improved and capitalised upon. Including - Wholesalers, Regional/National Brewers and Regional Managers from Pub Companies and Managed operators
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality and sustainable new customers, promoting distribution through approved route to market partners.
- Train existing customers on keeping perfect cask ale & provide cellar training for customer employees
- Trouble shoot any dispense issues and deal with quality control (reported ullage)
- Organise & run ‘Taste of Taylor’s' events
- Represent Timothy Taylor’s at Trade Shows and industry events
- Potential to hold total responsibility for the management of agreed regional wholesalers
- Potential to take total responsibility for key multiple customers
- Develop and report on a well-constructed prospect list reflecting the growth objectives outlined in the volume targets set.
- Support and champion brand – "All for that taste of Taylors"
- Educated to degree level desirable
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant drinks sales experience
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Competent IT skills: Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Social media platforms.
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confidence to walk in to all styles of accounts & experience dealing with premium accounts
- Able to work with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change and deliver exceptional results
- Good commercial acumen exhibiting strong ability to analyse numeric & analytical data.
- Self -Starter& self-aware, who seeks continuous improvement
- Works with the highest standards of integrity and with immense pride
- Passionate about the Timothy Taylor’s brand & an ardent desire to grow with the company and the role
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at every level
- Tenacious, resilient and able to see the bigger picture
- Strong negotiator, with a persuasive personality
- Comfortable & confident presenting in front of a crowd
- Takes personal responsibility to ensure results are delivered
- Follows policy and process as defined – compliant
- Open, honest and respectful
- Previous experience selling cask ale & an understanding of the market
- Prior cellar & pub management experience desirable
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02077902666
Alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email email@example.com with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!