Business Development Manager | Bakery Manufacturer
My client is a highly successful supplier of bakery ingredients looking to add a Business Development Manager (South East) to their team due to company growth. The successful candidate will have bakery ingredients experience ideally supplying into some / all of the following: local and high street bakeries, and independent and national wholesalers, also beneficial will be having experience supplying universities, regional contract caterers and travel & leisure customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a continually growing organisation where there is opportunity for career and personal financial growth. There is a great team-spirit within this organisation and so are looking for a self-starter
- Deliver Budget on Account Portfolio Measure SALES Value – Gross Profit
- Identify and develop profitable new business with existing and new customers
- Build strong relationships with Decision Makers & Influencers in customer base
- Network and negotiate with internal colleagues to deliver profitable solutions and customer satisfaction. Will including managing and coordinating projects.
- Effective communication & presentation skills both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation & selling skills with ability to analyse complex situations and propose and agree equitable solutions
- Ability to promote and support key product launches with direct/indirect customer activities
- Develop and add value to our customer relationship through relevant Customer Intimacy initiatives
- 3+ years’ experience selling bakery ingredients
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking ability within a team is vital
- Self-starter with a team orientated attitude
- Ability to plan work objectives to meet financial targets
- Strong negotiation skills with internal and external customers
- Customer driven mind-set
- Results focussed and flexible in approach
What’s On Offer:
£40,000 - £45,000 + 30% bonus + 25 days holiday + car allowance/car + package
If you would like to explore this opportunity further please email your CV to Alex Tye on email@example.com.