A new and exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing consumer goods company as MS&P Lead.
The business has a growing portfolio of category leading brands within the grocery, pharmacy and specialist channels and are looking for an MS&P Lead to manage the strategy of one of their key product categories.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Manage key accounts with regular client meetings to drive category growth
- Work with account teams to provide regular insights on opportunities by retailer and by channel
- Set the strategy for the commercial team with an emphasis on price, pack and product
- Develop toolkits for the commercial team to effectively deliver the commercial strategy
- Build relationships with key client contacts
- Work with purchasing teams to ensure maximum gross margin is achieved
- Track competitor pricing and achieve optimum pricing for your area
- Manage tenders with retailers
What we're looking for from you:
- Previous experience in a customer facing commercial role within FMCG - SNAM, Category or MS&P would be ideal
- A strong analytical background where you have focussed on price sensitive product ranges
- Fantastic presentation skills, ability to lead external meetings and get internal teams bought into your plans
- Degree or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing consumer goods company in a key senior role, if this sounds like something you would excel at then apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.