Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
As an established brand in a growing sector with an incredible product and purpose at our core, we now need a Business Development Manager for UK and Europe to drive sales growth.
My Client is an entrepreneurial company with incredible expertise and passion for tea - sourcing the best tea leaves, and enabling luxury hospitality and consumers in over 70 countries around the world to enjoy tea at its very best.
As one of the most respected luxury tea brands in the world teas are served in over 80 Michelin starred restaurants, 5* hotels, e-commerce and high end retail. With the Head office based in London, they are an exciting and growing business, with an energetic attitude and team.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
* The targets will be achieved by successful negotiation and agreement of joint business plans and development of new and existing customer relationships;
* Overseeing successful implementation within new accounts;
* Working strategically within the customer base to drive awareness and increase engagement with customers;
* Being an exceptional brand ambassador demonstrating passion and expertise
* Responsible for full P&L and driving sustainable profit growth
* Understand and work within all key business functions including sales forecasting, budgeting and reporting
The Successful Business Development Manager
You'll have strong experience in sales within a branded, quality driven, FMCG environment or within luxury hospitality management. Either way you have an impressive track record of profitable sales growth.
You will be highly commercial, driven by targets and a hunger for winning new business. You will be brand orientated and a fantastic ambassador with all the business skills required, including: negotiation, business planning, relationship building and communication.
£30,000 - £35,000 Bonus + Uncapped Commission