National Account Manager - Asda & Morrisons - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
About The Business:
Everyone wants to work for a great business. But what does that mean?
To most it means:
- Clear and proven progression plan
- Structured and secure
- Fantastic team
- The chance to grow within your role and grow the role as you develop
Every business promises that, but we’re working with a business that delivers.
Once you get into this billion dollar business, you won’t want to leave.
The backgrounds of your potential new colleagues speak for themselves.
This opportunity is with a relatively new part their business boasting fantastic brands that we all know and love and whilst this smaller enterprise is only 2 years old, it’s grown from nothing to £60 million in that time.
About The Opportunity:
National Account Manager – 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- £45,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary
- Home Based – 1 day a week at HQ
- 10% Bonus
- Developing two of the most strategically important accounts in the business
- You can really make a difference in this great business managing these high-profile accounts
This is a fixed term contract for a year - the role is coverage for maternity and whilst they cannot promise a role at the end of the contract, they do always want to try to keep great people.
This is a National Account Manager position looking after Asda and Morrisons which are two of their largest accounts.
The relationships with these accounts are in fantastic shape but with new products coming to market, there is massive growth potential.
- You'll have experience of contracting and stepping into a role at pace
- You'll be able to demonstrate strong commerciality and previous experience of working grocery national accounts
- Understand how brand marketing, category management and supply chain will all impact on your role
- Can think strategically with strong planning and forecasting
- Managing your own budgets and P&L.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.