Business Development Manager - Exclusive Drinks Brand
About The Business:
Are you a Business Development Manager with a passion for the finer things in life?
Proud of their luxury, high end products, this SME plans to revolutionise the premium drinks market.
With consumers becoming more health conscious than ever, these guys have seen real growth in the demand for their ethically sourced products, that've been described by world class chef's as "quite simply beautiful."
Due to growth and internal promotion, this business is increasing headcount and are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to lead the way.
About The Opportunity:
Business Development Manager
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Scheme
- Travel Expensed
This on-trend, artisan brand are looking for a Business Development Manager who has sold into the HoReCa Channel.
- You’ll have deep knowledge of London to manage a territory and develop solid business relationships across the Hotel, Restaurant, Travel and Leisure industry.
- You'll be strategically planning what boutique hotels and cool restaurants your high end brand would excite & develop long term relationships that you'll nurture and as a result, increase order volume.
- You'll sell the story that's based on flavours, ethical sourcing and providence to these establishments and enthuse them with your passion for the product.
This role isn’t limited to confinements of London as in time you could find yourself presenting to Head Office’s across Europe.
- You'll be a passionate foodie, who loves talking about different flavours and recipes
- You’ll have demonstrable success in developing new business in the Hotel, Travel, Restaurant and Leisure industry.
- You will be forward thinking, creative and have strong presentation skills.
- You'll be excited by the style and design of this SME, with a leading track record who is innovative and ahead of the curve.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Exclusive Drinks Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly