Business Development Manager
Henson Recruitment Ltd is working in partnership with one of the world’s leading premium brands within the kitchen appliance industry – KitchenAid.
The company offers a complete range of premium major and small appliances to achieve professional results in the kitchen and provides a modern and sophisticated take on such iconic products.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing and increasing sales of KitchenAid MDA products ensuring that all individual KPI’s are met in line with overall company strategy.
You will also manage business relationships with nominated retailers and accounts in order to grow the business to ensure volume, value and profit targets are met in line with overall company targets. You will implement Contract and Business Development Plans and conduct regular reviews of own Account portfolio.
This customer facing role will require you to work with a different range of accounts from national retailers to house builders/contracts and premium kitchen design studios. In this role you will be tasked with developing and implementing key customer strategies to ensure sustained growth by different channels in-line with the IBU organisation.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience of selling consumer durables / appliances to B2B customers and retail accounts
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent influencing and communication skills
- Third party relationships experience preferable
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills, understanding contract pricing processes
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to evaluate various options and decide on the most efficient
- and profitable course of action
- Excellent administrative, organisational and planning skills
- Ideally located in the South East / M25 region
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.