Senior Sales Executive
7 days left
- Contract Type
Senior Sales Executive
Seeking a high calibre individual with the aspiration and talent to excel.
If you want an easy ride, then this isn’t the role for you. Our field sales agents are incredibly vital to the success of the GNB. This role will require a strong personality with the drive to succeed and someone with a natural flare for developing strong customer relationships.
This is a great opportunity to join a genuine, authentic and inspiring company that is unique within their category.
You will be making a number of outbound trips to Estate Agents across the country to drive the sales of the Our Properties app. We expect you to have the confidence to effectively deliver an innovative sales strategy whether it is working on your own or in a team, handle new business; build professional relationships and manage clients throughout the sales process, whilst being well-presented individual embracing our core values and continuous improvement ethos. We would also expect you to contribute ideas and solutions to improving sales revenue and making work a happy place to be. The purpose of this role is to grow while this Company is on the cusp of a new and exciting growth phase.
- Achieve and exceed daily KPI’s and performance metrics
- Promote the Company’s products to new customers.
- Handling new business enquiries.
- Up-selling and cross selling additional products and services to maximize business.
- Research opportunities and competition
- Support additional projects to improve overall sales team results
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven success in face to face B2B sales
- Computer literate with working experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- and the Internet.
- The ability to think strategically and creatively
- Work well under pressure
- Enjoy working to daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Full UK driving license
- Knowledge of the estates and lettings sector
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent to include Mathematics and English
- People & Personal Development
- Team Work
- Customer Focus/ Results / Excellence
At the Global Noticeboard we are setting out to build the world’s largest “life improvement” platform to enable a global community to reach out and help one another. We are guided by the philosophy that it is indeed possible for ordinary people to solve some of the world’s biggest issues. We believe that if enough of us pick up just one small rock, we can literally move mountains.
We need significant resources to deliver our humanitarian objectives so we have set ourselves the objective of developing exceptional technology – such as the Estate Agents App – to drive revenue from which we are committing 20% of our gross income to helping those most in need.
Hours: Daily hours by arrangement. Temporary contract with the opportunity to become permanent.
Flexibility: Please note that given the need for flexibility in order to meet changing requirements, the duties/ location of this post and the role of the post-holder may be changed after consultation. The post holder is expected to work flexibly and for such reasonable hours as are necessary to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of the post
Apply for Senior Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly