Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Home Counties, East Midlands and North London – OTE 42K
Ramon Hygiene Products are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of cleaning products to the professional hygiene and janitorial sector, wholesale and retail trades. A long established and business with a strong emphasis on customer relationships. We offer an extensive range of cleaning products for the hygiene and retail markets.
This is a rare opportunity to take over a well-established sales territory with a long standing customer base. We are seeking a sales professional with good worth ethic and ability to maintain and develop existing customer base.
Based from home you will be required to:
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s annual sales plan
- Maintain relationships with existing customers whilst developing sales with the introduction of new products and increasing revenue in line with sales targets set.
- Identify and open potential new Distributors
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience selling products not services into the wholesale market
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Proven sales experience gained within the B2B sector
- Excellent IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- A proven record of developing existing accounts and generating new business.
- Home location would be Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, West Essex. Please do not apply if you do not reside in this area
- Expected to stay away from home when required
We offer extensive induction training, ongoing support along with a competitive salary (basic + commission), quality company car, mobile phone and lap top along with the usual expenses.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly