Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: OTE £55,000 - £60,000 uncapped
Sector: Professional Catering Equipment
An excellent opportunity with a manufacturer of premium equipment solutions sold to the HoReCa channel. They are renowned for their award-winning, innovative equipment systems which are widely recognised by chefs globally.
The broad portfolio of specialist products mean that the client base is diverse - from hotels to QSR, casual dining, cafés etc.
- You will be responsible for winning business across the Midlands. Many leads are generated in-house via referrals and enquiries however you will also be responsible for self-generating leads.
- You will be calling on independent clients and small chains across the territory.
- These are high-value products which require a consultative sales process - often drawing on demonstrations and revenue illustrations to highlight the benefits of the products.
- This is a lucrative territory and the full OTE has been consistently earned for the previous five years.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven field sales experience.
- Skilled in Business Development with demonstrable success in winning new business.
- The ability to sell high value products consultatively.
- Experience of selling equipment solutions - this could include catering equipment, beverage systems, coffee machines, office equipment etc.
- Motivated to hit targets and earn commission, confident in your own sales ability.
- Flexible to travel a large territory and stay away from home as required.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.