SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - GROCERY
SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Do you consider yourself a well rounded high potential NAM within an FMCG organisation with pace, energy, ambition and ability?
If so this could be for you.
In this role you’ll be managing a strategically important grocer account of which you'll have previous experience, so when joining the business your biggest learning will be product, customer and ways of working.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within FMCG/Consumer Goods within grocery with the ability to demonstrate:
- Understanding of the total business mix
- Highly analytical, numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing complex customers
- Exceptional sales & negotiation skills
- Experience of managing results through others
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional commercial planning and acumen
- Man-management experience
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
This role is about managing an account of significant strategic importance to the business, an account that is not without its challenges. This really is a fabulous time to join this business and make your mark whilst also driving your own personal development and career.
APPLY NOW E: firstname.lastname@example.org