Regional On Premise Manager - Midlands!
7 days left
- Contract Type
Department: On Premise
Immediate Manager: HEAD OF MUSKETEERS
Direct Reports: 9 (7 MUSKETEERS; 2 ON PREMISE ACTIVATORS)
Location: HOME BASED WITHIN THE MIDLANDS
Schedule: full time
Purpose of this job (or Department Overview)
The Regional On Premise Manager is responsible for the On Premise volume and the development of the brand in the assigned region by leading the Musketeers (Sales) in an effective way, and by managing and optimising the available resources, in order to achieve Business Plan objectives. The ROPM trains and develops the Musketeers permanently to secure a high performing team.
# Living the Red Bull On Premise culture
- Assume and live the Red Bull OP Culture. Creation of “kindred spirits”.
- Being brand ambassador in front the Musketeers and the On Premise network.
- Monitoring image standards within the Musketeer team regarding the brand premium values of Red Bull.
- Fluent communication and know-how exchange with his/her Musketeers and the Head of Musketeers
- Teamwork with other On Premise Regional Managers.
- Securing and optimising the relationship with all regional business units, Field Marketing and Culture in the region.
# Event Activation
- Ensures availability, premium On Premise activation and High 5 execution at third party and Red Bull events.
- Attendance at key 3rd party and Red Bull events.
- Monitor customer incentives by searching the profitability of all invitations.
# Area Management
- Planning and continuously developing of her/his area in the regional business plan. Secure the implementation of the national business plan in the region.
- Manage team to drive horizontal and vertical growth by putting the national On Premise strategy into practice. Permanently searching for new opportunities and securing the existing ones.
- Setup a proper route planning to secure perfect outlet coverage in the respective area.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key On Premise partners in the assigned area.
- Ownership of the regional On Premise budget in relation with the national business Plan.
- Keeping records of all Musketeer activities in the region. Fulfilment of reports deadlines.
- Compile and reports of competitors activity in the region.
- Active search of new business opportunities for increased growth in the region
# On Premise Marketing
- Development of the regional On Premise marketing strategy together with the National On Premise Marketing Manager and putting it into practice.
- Locate offset financial contribution with added value solutions to main accounts which build long term credibility & partnership.
# Training, Coaching, Motivating and Assessing
- Set up and execute the regional training plan for the Musketeer team.
- Responsible for conducting training sessions with the team towards desired outcome.
- Coaching and training of Musketeers on the job based on observed strengths and opportunities. Spends a minimum of four days and two nights a week in the field with his/her Musketeer
# Art of Musketeering
- Continuously seek out and engage potential candidates that best fit Musketeer job description.
- Assess candidates on both substantive answers to interview questions as well as overall communication and sales skills and presentation.
- Spend a minimum of 3 days a week in the field with the Musketeers
- Ongoing on the job training and coaching of Musketeers based on observations and individual skills and strengths.
- Execute the regional training plan and conduct regular ‘skill pills.’
3-4 years sales experience with a strong track record of success.
2-3 years of management experience (in the On Premise premium beverage industry is a plus).
Strong On Premise industry knowledge, contacts and experience in “the scene”.
Strong analytical, planning and financial skills.
Clear understanding of markets, sales & distribution, competitor activity and consumer behaviour in FMCG context
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Very strong negotiation and communication skills.
Fully understands and embraces the musketeer profile.
Must be proficient in EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Degree preferred (business, marketing or similar).
Fluent in English
Up to 80%
Apply for Regional On Premise Manager - Midlands!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly