Senior National Account Manager, beauty brand!
We are excited to be working with a growing beauty company whose products can be found on the shelves of hundreds of retailers worldwide; from John Lewis, Selfridges and Urban Outfitters to Topshop and Boots.
They are currently looking for an experienced Senior National Account Manager to join their team.
You will have experience of working with the main UK national retailers, will have managed £2m+ of accounts and will ideally be from a beauty background.
Your responsibilities as Senior National Account Manager will include:
- Managing a selection of existing leading retail accounts
- Using your contacts to open up new customers in the UK and Europe
- Working with buyers and in house buying/product development team on own brand development projects
- Implementing promotional plans to encourage sales
- Forecasting and demand planning
- Attending regular buying meetings with your customers
- Attending tradeshows
- Deputising for the UK Sales Manager
As Senior National Account Manager you will have:
- 5+ years working at National Account Manager level within the consumer products industry
- A background in beauty, home, gift or accessories would be ideal but not essential
- Experience of working on own-brand development projects
- A great reputation within your industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mentoring and career development capabilities
- Excellent English
Please get in touch with Louisa Mordaunt for a chat about this Senior National Account Manager role.