Graduate Project Support Role
3 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting Graduate Project Support role has come up with a chilled food company based in Cambridgeshire. The client is looking for a recent graduate with six months to a year’s food industry experience to join their team. This role is aimed at training and developing the candidate so they can develop a career in commercial roles within the food industry.
- A project support role to help account managers on major retail accounts
- Helping with commercial function of the company
- Training and development so to eventually look after your own accounts
- At least six months experience within the food industry
- A recent graduate
- Driven personality who is keen on a development and a commercial career in the food industry
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Graduate Project Support Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly