This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for an ethically minded and innovative FMCG company. My client is looking for someone who is ready to take on the challenge of playing a pivotal role in the company's success as they look to grow from strength to strength. My client is currently on a big innovation drive and they have been backed with strong investment to ensure their brand reaches its full potential.
As part of their ambitious plans, they are now looking to recruit a Commercial Accountant who will support their drive to source and deliver products at the highest level.
Commercial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Provide insight and analysis into sales performance as well as products costs
- Identify opportunities for improvement and report anomalies, as you play a key role in translating insights into solutions and implementation
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure precise analysis of the sales and cost of production for all my client's products
- Implement strong forecasts to ensure consistent and justifiable estimations are made, as a result of great relationship development within the business and externally
- Be the main point of contact for the finance and commercial/supply chain teams for finance queries
- Provide financial support to the project teams, helping to track spend against approval limits and progress against milestones
To Be A Successful Commercial Accountant:
- Experience in a similar role within the FMCG sector
- CIMA or ACA qualified
- Highly numerate and analytical
- An eye for detail, results-driven and versatile
If you want to work for a truly unique brand and have the ambition to really make a difference, then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.