A health and beauty brand in London is looking for a commercial sales manager to look after the Boots account until the permanent incumbent can start the role. This will be a busy role from day one as there will be a number of key issues that need to be resolved over the rest of the calendar year.
You will be the main point of contact with the Boots buyers creating a seamless transition from the current incumbent when you take over. The retailer will want to feel that there is no interruption in service and so you will need to hit the ground running.
The next few months are important in the calendar year as it involves the joint business planning, some range reviews and the key Christmas build up ensuring that there is no problem with supply. You will work very closely with the Head of Sales to make sure that all the key issues are covered.
This is mainly an office based role with some travel up to the retailer base. You will also get involved in the management of some of the online retailers and will be the main point of contact for the pure play online market.
This organisation is a leading FMCG brand within health and beauty and they have globally recognised brands. They have a long and successful history and have ambitious plans for growth for the future.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Extensive national account experience from within health and beauty or experience of Boots
- The ability to pick up a role very quickly and 'run with it'
- Good relationship building and a strong understanding of retail buyers
- Good commercial acumen with a track record of good sales achievements
- A self-starter who has the ability to manage their own workload
- Excellent numeracy and verbal skills
- Good project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below.