Intamarque Limited - National Account Executive
National Account Executive
Home-based considered with visits to Tewkesbury Offices (at least once a month)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Intamarque Limited is a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business who specialise in growing FMCG Brands within the Health, Beauty and Household sectors. They have enjoyed huge growth, growing sales to £35million in 10 years. The Brand Team currently have currently 4 prestige brands being distributed via Intamarque, with further brand growth in the next 3-5 years. In particular the successful candidate will be working with Australia’s number one self-tanning brand, Bondi Sands.
Since launching into the UK market 3 years ago, Bondi Sands has enjoyed rapid growth, becoming one of the top self-tanning brands in the U.K’s largest and most recognised Health and Beauty retailers. With exciting plans for continued growth and NPD in 2018, this innovative company are now looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and passionate individual to take the U.K market to the next level.
Reporting directly into the Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts which may include Tesco, Boots, Superdrug, ASOS and Lloyds Chemists. This would be across the Bondi Sands brand, as well as additional products as their brand portfolio grows. You would also be accountable for securing new business and achieving Bondi Sand’s goal to be the number one tanning brand in the UK. In addition you would implement short and medium term strategic brand planning based on a clear understanding of consumer needs and brand equity. Supported by a small team, you will be continually coached and developed within role.
- Build trusting relationship with all key stakeholders
- Prepare and drive formal quarterly business reviews and bi annual strategic goal reviews with senior management customers and brand suppliers
- Provide accurate on-going data on monthly performance
- Ability to identify consumer insights and explore opportunities for innovation
- The ideal candidate would have a strong passion for the tanning and the Health & Beauty market, with the drive and determination to grow the company. Experience working with Boots, Superdrug or the Top 4 Grocers is favoured, ideally from the Tanning, Cosmetics or Personal Care Sector. A history of launching new products into retail accounts is desired. Both existing National Account Executives, as well as National Account Executives/Key Account Managers are welcome to apply. A warm and outgoing individual who can communicate and build relationships quickly would have great success in this position.
If you feel you have the relevant experience outlined above, please forward your CV to our retained consultant at Clear Edge Search & Selection. Or send your CV directly to Hannah.email@example.com.
All third party and direct applicants will be forwarded on to our retained partner Clear Edge Search and Selection Limited.