Foodservice Sales Manager - Healthy Snacks
Do you seek the healthier option to the snacks found on supermarket shelves? Want to join a company that was named as one of 2016's most exciting start-ups?
A pioneer in the snack food sector, they are causing waves in the free-from aisle thanks to the delicious tasty healthy snacking on-the-go products!
Their food is guaranteed goodness and completely moreish! Since the start, they have grown 200% YOY with plans to achieve over 1.5m by the end of 2017 due to their successful listings with multiple grocer and independent healthy retailers!
Their ethos is a simple one -
making it easier for people to make healthier, tasty choices every single day' .
They are now planning for healthy on-the-go snacking domination and looking for an exceptional individual to come on board as a Foodservice Sales Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Sales as the Foodservice Sales Manager, you will be responsible for
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing foodservice customers such as Epicurium and Marigold.
- Gaining distribution and sales of new customers within the foodservice channel.
- Working collaboratively with Export Manager and Junior Sales Executives.
- Assisting with the launch of new product lines.
What makes you the ideal candidate? You will be
- You have 2+ years' FMCG sales experience within a challenger brand.
- You have a successful track record of driving business development within the foodservice channel, with the likes of Bidvest and Bewley's.
- You are sales focused, highly motivated and entrepreneurial.
- You demonstrate an ability to think outside the box, innovate and think creatively.
- Enthusiastic and driven with a passion for healthy snacking!
With a strong leadership team and exciting new product launches in the pipeline this is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up with enormous potential!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .