Area Sales Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Job title: Area Sales Manager
Location: South East England
Salary: £30,000 + bonus + car + benefits
Sector: Branded housewares
Job type: Permanent
- Long established supplier of housewares brands
- Exciting range of attractive products for the kitchen and home
- An opportunity to deal with regional key accounts
Great products, eye catching packaging and a passionate approach to sales and marketing have made this company one of the leading suppliers of housewares quality retailers. Customers include leading department stores, garden centre groups, high street retailers and grocery groups.
The Role of Area Sales Manager:
As the Area Sales Manager for the South East you will inherit a valuable sales area covering The South East but not inside the M25. With some of the best department stores and housewares retailers in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to develop their experience.
- Work from home and create a journey plan that provides regular calls on quality cookshops, giftshops, lifestyle stores, garden centres and wholesalers.
- Take orders for existing ranges, introduce new products and promotions, train staff and merchandise displays.
- Grow sales to established accounts while prospecting for new business.
- Take responsibility for regional key accounts such as Beales, Squires, Notcutts and Wyevale
Area Sales Manager profile:
We are looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager with the ability to develop this valuable sales area.
Necessary qualities will be:
- Living in South East England – not inside the M25
- Experience as a Sales Representative in a non-foods consumer goods environment
- Experience of selling a premium quality product to discerning retailers
- Ideally with relationships with quality garden centres and department stores
- A stable and progressive track record
- Numerate, intelligent, articulate, IT literate
- Understands brand values and market positioning
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily
- Possess the potential and ambition to progress to a more senior role
For the right candidate this is an outstanding opportunity to join a committed and high performing team.
For more information and to apply please contact Shelley Velati:
Telephone: 01275 813029
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming response we receive should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly