International Account Manager, Italian speaking
International Account Manager (Italian), beauty brand
Up to £35,000 + bonus
We are excited to be working with a leading consumer products brand who supplies their trend-driven ranges to thousands of leading international retailers from UK national accounts such as John Lewis, Selfridges and Urban Outfitters to international retailers such as Walmart, El Corte Inglés and Galeries Lafayette.
They are looking for an experienced International Account Manager to sit within their international team. You will speak fluent Italian and will have experience of dealing with Italian retail accounts and/or distributors.
Role will be 100% dedicated towards developing sales internationally via new business while managing existing customers, selling both directly to retailers and current distribution partners. There are some really strong relationships in place, and some that need improvement so it will be down to you to plan and strategise where to focus based on opportunity.
There will be extensive international travel which you must be prepared for.
Your role as International Account Manager will include:
- Managing a portfolio of international retail accounts and distributors
- Visiting the Buyers at their head offices to discuss account performance and new product ideas
- Inputting in to the development of new products with the product development team
- Liaising with the product developers and design team on own brand development
- Keeping customers updated with the progress of products
- Full account management responsibility
- Negotiation of costs and terms
- Attending trade shows
The successful International Account Manager candidate will have:
- Background in International sales within an FMCG environment – ideally within beauty or gifting
- Fluent Italian and English to business level
- Experience of working with major international accounts
- A thorough understanding of the commercials of account management including margins, mark-ups and trading terms
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills.
- A positive attitude, high levels of motivation and keenness to help.
- Must be commutable to London. Office based London
- Able to undertake regular international travel
- Be extremely driven and ambitious with a proven track record in FMCG sales
- Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Please get in touch with Louisa Mordaunt for more information and a confidential chat about this International Account Manager role.