National Account Manager
Henson Recruitment Ltd is working in partnership with the world’s No.1 major appliance manufacturer – Whirlpool Corporation, on a number of recruitment projects within its UK commercial division. With their global revenue currently at $21bn and 97,000 employees across the globe, the UK business continues to invest in R&D and focuses on delivering world class innovation and quality of leading products which includes brands such as Whirlpool brand, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Indesit.
This particular role sits within the newly created IBU division (Integrated Business Unit) which was formed to achieve the commercial agenda across the SDA and MDA categories working in partnership with the UK’s major retailers. The role will have full P&L responsibility across Hotpoint SDA portfolio and work with customers such as Dixons, JLP, Argos, Grocery, AO.com and Amazon. You will be expected to manage and implement the channel development plan which will exceed the defined business objectives for the channel and drive the agenda for future margin growth within both Whirlpool UK and the retail customers.
The Successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Solid commercial experience working with Consumer Durables / Electronics with UK retailers
- Evidence of delivering the JBP from devising through to execution
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and decision-making skills with strong category and retailer knowledge
- Ability to influence at senior buying level with a tenacious working style
- Must be comfortable with working in Peterborough 2-3 days p/wk
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson
Recruitment moving forward.