Regional Account Executive
The Catalyst Brands business offers a new approach to brand agency management in the UK. We are proud to represent a fantastic portfolio of premium drinks brands on an exclusive basis, providing bespoke solutions for customers, and delivering against the consumer objectives of our brand partners.
Working as part of Catalyst PLB, who work with Matthew Clark & Bibendum Wines to grow business in your specific region. This role offers a great opportunity to develop sales with the biggest On Trade wholesaler in the UK. It also offers a great chance to learn and grow, with a business that is continually looking to gain new brands, and launch new products into the market.
The purpose of this role is develop the business in a specified region, within the Conviviality Direct regional business. By actioning the agency objectives, it is expected that sales growth and brand distribution will be delivered.
To deliver agreed volumes and distribution targets on key Conviviality Trading Brands within the Conviviality Direct Region, as set by National Account Controller
- To drive brand strategy through activity in specified Regional Business unit, both directly, and via Conviviality Direct.
- To provide full brand support to the Conviviality Direct Regional Business unit, working within the parameters of agreed funding.
- To be the first point of contact for key accounts identified within the Regional Business unit.
- Activation of brand initiatives / promotional plans within a specified framework
- Working with SAM’s on the ground, and specified SMPM, to target competitor brands
- Build customer relationships and loyalty to Conviviality Trading Brands portfolio
- Maintenance of an up to date prospect data base showing revenue and profit opportunity across all categories including expected date of trading and progress updates.
- Support National Account Controller for larger Regional account tenders
- Develop Regional prospect list, working with CDD’s and CDM’s