National Account Manager – Snack Foods
6 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager: Snack Foods
Location: South East / Midlands
An exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager has become available with an innovative and growing supplier of snack foods.
This exciting opportunity will involve managing a small portfolio of existing accounts, identifying new business opportunities, implementing key sales and marketing strategies, involvement with on-going NPD, delivering accurate sales forecasts, ensuring distribution of products is maximised and delivering the agreed growth targets.
Successful applicants will need recent National Account Management experience in selling food or drink into major grocers.
Our client is an innovative and growing supplier of snack foods, who are now looking to appoint a new National Account Manager to their commercial sales team.
- Recent National Account Management experience selling food or drink into the major grocers.
- Successful track record in delivering sales growth.
- Good business development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Ability to influence.
- Commercially aware.
- Highly personable and positive.
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Benefits: Bonus, Car, Pension, Phone, Laptop
Job Ref: 88487-C
Apply for National Account Manager – Snack Foods
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly