Interim Commercial Manager - Waitrose
6-12 Months| Own Label | East of England
Paul Nyman Consultancy are supporting the appointment of an Interim Commercial Manager for our client based in the East of England to commence ASAP for a period of 6-12 months.
This position will require you to pick up a multi-million Pound account across a range of own-label products within Waitrose. Cross functional working will very much be at the centre of this role with feeds into category and NPD departments on a regular basis.
Given the nature of the role you will be someone who can hit the ground running and possess the following:
- Current/Recent experience of working with Waitrose in a Commercial capacity
- Current experience of working in a high NPD chilled category
- Able to demonstrate strong cross functional working skills
- Demonstrable man management/people development skills
- Office based in East of England, commutable from Essex, Cambs, Beds, East Anglia areas
Contract will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is available so please do apply ASAP.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, technical and Category Management roles across the UK.