Interim Commercial Manager - Waitrose
3 days left
- Contract Type
6-12 Months| Own Label | East of England
Paul Nyman Consultancy are supporting the appointment of an Interim Commercial Manager for our client based in the East of England to commence ASAP for a period of 6-12 months.
This position will require you to pick up a multi-million Pound account across a range of own-label products within Waitrose. Cross functional working will very much be at the centre of this role with feeds into category and NPD departments on a regular basis.
Given the nature of the role you will be someone who can hit the ground running and possess the following:
- Current/Recent experience of working with Waitrose in a Commercial capacity
- Current experience of working in a high NPD chilled category
- Able to demonstrate strong cross functional working skills
- Demonstrable man management/people development skills
- Office based in East of England, commutable from Essex, Cambs, Beds, East Anglia areas
Contract will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is available so please do apply ASAP.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, technical and Category Management roles across the UK.
Apply for Interim Commercial Manager - Waitrose
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly