Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks
My client, one of the worlds most prestige drinks business, now have a vacancy for an Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks to cover the NE of England. Key locations for this role are Newcastle, Durham, York, Leeds and Nottingham.
My client is one of the worlds most prestige drinks business.
As Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks, you will be responsible for:
- Managing 120 key accounts throughout the North East of England (Key locations for this role are Newcastle, Durham, York, Leeds and Nottingham).
- Key account management and new business development within the area.
- Setting and implementing the strategy for the region and act as the companies brand ambassador for their portfolio of high end prestige Spirits, Champagnes and Wines.
- You will push the boundaries of innovation within the market and have a strong interest and passion for the high end drinks industry. Being ahead of the curve and proactively sourcing knowledge of up and coming and new trends.
The successful Account Manager - Prestige/Luxury Drinks will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in sales and account management within the prestige drinks industry or very high end luxury FMCG goods; at least 2 years experience.
- Strong knowledge of premium drinks; spirits, wines and champagne.
- Proven track record within the On Trade channel would be preferred but my client will consider off trade experience also.
- Ability to set strategy for your region.
- Commercially analytic with strong customer focus.
- Very strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly creative & innovative.
- Super passionate about the luxury drinks industry.
- Proactively seeking out new trends in the market and pushing innovation boundaries.
- Strong team player who always drives for results.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- High integrity & trust.
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- This role is covering the North East England territory, candidates can live anywhere within the region and my client is happy to consider any candidate willing to relocate to the region. Existing knowledge of the territory is not a pre-requisite.
Basic salary DOE + bonus, car, pension, health care and excellent opportunity for further career progression.