About the Business:
This world-renowned business has an inclusive ethos and progressive culture where all employees are passionate about the brand & team success.
The structure of the company allows career flexibility and fluidity, there are no glass ceilings and there's a real opportunity to grow with your brands & progress through the ranks.
Not to mention culturally this business is huge fun to work for.
You'll get real empowerment and autonomy, allowing you to take full responsibility to make an impact & show off your talent.
It's a big company, but with a small team feel.
About the Opportunity:
Brand Manager - One of the most exciting & well-respected businesses in FMCG
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
- Excellent bonus opportunity
- Pension contribution
- Generous package including gym membership
With a significant A&P budget in place the Brand Manager will work directly with the Marketing Manager to increase the brand presence within the UK.
Using creative flair founded on the back of robust insight, the Brand Manager will manage agency relationships and the ATL, BTL and digital communication strategy.
Although experience in food is not a must, you'll be able to come in with fresh ideas, perhaps with the in-depth training from one of the world's FMCG Powerhouses.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have an "ownership" mentality, with strong influencing skills.
- You have some digital marketing experience, across advertising & E-commerce.
- Used to working closely with agencies getting the best out of the commercial relationships - experience across ATL, BTL and Digital campaigns would be great.
- You are commercially minded, you know your numbers and everything that impacts them.
If you think this could be you then we want to talk to you.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 - we look forward to being in touch.