4 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity for a Buying Manager to join an excellent high street food business. Our client is looking for someone with demonstrable leadership who can galvanise a successful team. You will be responsible for sourcing products at the best possible price, to enhance our client's buying strategy.
Buying Manager Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with our client's director to create the outline for their executive strategy
- Building strong collaborative relationships within the company, external providers and partners
- Take ownership of your own division, developing and driving it to reach and exceed monetary targets
- Recognise evolving trends and opportunities by using competitor market analysis and internal data
- Work with product development to create own brand and concession products, in conjunction with our client's buying strategy
- Accountable for all provider negotiations to purchase products of the highest quality at the most cost-efficient price
To Be A Successful Buying Manager:
- Food buying experience at a senior level
- Experience managing and developing a team of buyers
- Highly commercial and able to operate with senior leadership team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Passion for food
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent business where everyone is passionate about the mission and success of the company. You will really see the impact of your work and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues who are ambitious and passionate about food buying. If this role sounds exciting, please send us your CV.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Buying Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly