Job Title: Merchandiser/Shop Fitter
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
A well known and well respected organisation within the DIY sector who specialise in a wide variety of power and hand tools and accessories. Due to growth they are expanding their team and it is a very exciting time to join this ambitious, dynamic organisation.
Looking for Merchandiser/Shop Fitter to come on board and work within the trade side of the business:
- Merchandise and sell a range of accessories and power tools at trade shows
- Fit stands in a very hands on role
- Built units and install POS and signage
- Photograph the stand at trade shows
- Demonstrate and train in store
- Plan and diarise merchandising workload
- Change/refresh packaging in store when required
- Re-merchandise retail outlets as per customer demand
- Install customer merchandising solutions throughout the UK
The ideal person for this Merchandiser/Shop Fitter role will have some experience in the DIY/building and construction sector. You will be skilled in shop fitting and be confident in doing hands on physical merchandising in a customer facing role. You will be used to managing a territory and staying away when required.
As well as the basic salary of circa £25000 you will have a company van + benefits + bonus and 25 days holiday.
Contact: Please send your CV to Rebecca@cavendishmaine.com
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.