Retail National Account Manager
Position: Retail National Account Manager
Business: Furniture Manufacturer
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Car and Benefits
An extremely well-established furniture manufacturer is looking for a National Account Manager (NAM) to manage the retail sales activities of one of their new lines. The majority of this furniture will be sold online, however they have a number of stores from Cornwall to Scotland that will need to be regularly managed.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintenance and management of stockist terms as agreed by the retailer.
- Ensure display disciplines are adhered to on all occasions.
- Managing and monitoring of shop floor stock flow.
- Monthly liaison with retailer Ambassadors.
- Website. Thorough knowledge of the website workings – consumer and retail facing portal, develop and improve where appropriate.
- Customer service. Report/Monitor issues and help to resolve problems.
- Sales office. Ensure all sales activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Accounts Department to ensure the smooth running of account and monitor risk accounts.
- Liaise with Production and Distribution to ensure a smooth supply of product.
The right person:
- Highly motivated and driven sales individual.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management from shop floor staff to owners and directors.
- IT literate.
- Role will involve extensive travel in the UK with 2-3 nights away per week.
- Ideally experience of furniture or home sector.
- Ideally knowledge of franchise/shop within shop model.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 01275 813 006