Van Sales Representative | Kent / South East London
- Contract Type
My client are an excellent chilled food manufacturer who operate with a van sales team to drive the business and are currently looking to bring on a Van Sales Representative to join their growing business. The customer base for this position is retail convenience, independents and foodservice customers i.e. schools, railways etc.
The roles are to build sales on existing business, increase sales volumes within the territory and deliver a reliable customer service to the highest standard. The role also requires handling and rotating of stock, cash handling, waste management, weekly target adherence and basic account management.
- Build sales on existing business, increase sales volumes within the territory and deliver a reliable customer service to the highest standard
- Handling and rotating of stock
- Must have a full clean driving licence to include a Category C1 entitlement, and is advantagous if applicants hold or have undergone any training modules regarding the drivers Certificate of Professional Competance.
- Must possess a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Van Sales experience is a desirable quality, although we do consider candidates with equivalent sales experience in another field.
What's On Offer:
Up to £32,000 + Bonus (negotiable based on experience)
If you would like to be considered for this position please email a copy of your CV to Alex Tye at D R Newitt to email@example.com.
Apply for Van Sales Representative | Kent / South East London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly