Responsible for selling and promoting UCC portfolio of products and services to new and existing independent customers, across a dedicated geographical area to achieve set KPI targets, by identifying and securing both long term and short term business opportunities, whilst maintaining coffee quality and a customer focused service.
- Monitor and review customer trading and regional performance to identify cross and up selling opportunities to meet regional development plans.
- Respond quickly to all in-coming sales enquires and follow through within agreed customer timeframes.
- Ensure all quotations are accurate and according to agreed pricing structure and margins specified.
- Provide input and ideas into Independent channel initiatives constantly promoting the UCC brand in a customer friendly, reassuring and professional manner.
- Assist with scheduled new location openings, site launch days and general promotional event activity across the business.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative tasks and duties to enable the team reach its monthly and annual target.
- Adhere to all customer on-site health & safety regulations and ensure company vehicle stock is maintained as per the agreed schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong background in coffee, customer service and pro-active sales
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial nature and drive for achieving targets
- Proven ability to generate own leads and develop sales pipeline
- Able to plan own proactive work schedule to meet customers deadlines
- Polite with excellent persuasive communication and networking skills.
- Flexible approach to work and hours
Salary: Up to £30k + Bonus + Company Car + 25 days holiday + Pension + Company Benefits