1 day left
- Contract Type
Sales Executive presenting, selling and sampling our brands to retailers & licensed ON Trade - Craft Beer
Our client are on of the the UK Up and Coming Craft Beer businesses, they have a range of craft beers and fruit beers that are making a big impression in the market, with a key focus in the On Trade.
- To maximize distribution of our brands within a specific trading channel & geography.
- Train retail & bar staff to best manage the sale and quality of our brands at outlet level.
- Achieve sales and distribution targets as set by the NAM and the business.
- Build relationships and brand advocacy in as many retail accounts as possible.
- Develop relationships with key wholesale account managers and depots.
- Assist the NAM's in managing agreed central activity at retail level
- Work to a set journey plan keeping records of calls and customer contact
- Ensure POS is placed wherever possible to maximize brand awareness
- Self motivated, confident and outgoing with the ability to build relationships at various levels
- Creative with a can do attitude able to overcome challenges and find solutions in order to succeed
- Energetic and ambitious with the drive and determination to win
Great Progression, development.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to develop into a FSE role from a GM background