Business Development Manager
An exciting career opportunity has arisen, for a field Business Development Manager in London to work for a global brand.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in the UK; field sales experience in selling to SME’s and independent retailers preferable;
• Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process;
• Permission to work in the UK
• Clean UK driving license and own car.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible, resilient and hard working;
• Natural communicator (written and verbal) and confident negotiator with persuading skills;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Capable of working independently;
• Success focused and committed to results;
• Computer literate (Basic Excel Skills are a must);
• A University Degree is an advantage, but not a necessity;
• Fluent in English. Any other language will be an asset (Eastern European and Asian Languages preferable);
Tasks will include:
• New Business Development and Network Expansion;
• Lead generation through cold calling and leads appointed by the company;
• Training of clients and on-going client support;
• Managing and maintaining a customer base within a designated territory;
• Build long term relationships with agents to ensure agent loyalty, transaction and revenue growth;
• Ensuring agent network growth and development of optimal agent performance;
• A Fantastic Field Sales Career with a Globally Recognised Brand;
• Full Product and Industry Training;
• Competitive remuneration package including basic salary & commission;
• Transport allowance;
• Monday to Friday;
• 20 days’ annual leave a year and bank holidays;
• Company phone;
About GAP Group:
GAP Group is one of the fortune 25 companies in Cyprus that is listed on Cyprus and Greek Stock Exchange. GAP Group has been a super-agent of Western Union Money Transfer Services since 1995.
Further information about GAP Group can be obtained from www.gapgroup.com.
About Western Union:
Western Union is the global leader in instant money transfer industry, with a history dating back more than 150 years. Today Western Union continues to help consumers and businesses transfer money, send bill payments and purchase money orders and prepaid services. Consumers can quickly, easily and reliably transfer money to approximately 520,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries.
If you have a serious interest in this role please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is available from immediate start.