Job Title: Product Manager
Sector: Electrical & Lighting
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity to work for a well established market leader in the Electrical & Lighting sector as a Product Manager to take control of the lighting division and spearhead new products from concept to launch. If this sounds like something you would be interested in we want to hear from you! Below are all the details.
The Company: A well known and respected market leading company within the Electrical & Lighting sector who are constantly expanding their ranges in the lighting, audio/visual and electrical accessories. An exciting opportunity to join a company with room for progression across multiple divisions which is thriving in many markets with well known brands under its name.
Job Description: Recruiting for a Product Manager to join the growing team who can work closely with in house teams as well as Far East manufacturing sites with a focus on the circuit protection category. You must have experience in the circuit protection product category as this role is focusing on that and developing the line. You will have strong cradle to grave experience and be adept at working on products from concept to launch. You will be used to working with supply chain, engineers through to marketing and sales teams within the UK and Asia. You will make recommendations for product improvements and value analysis maintaining awareness of competitor and marketing trends.
The Person: As Product Manager you will have the following background:
- You will have strong cradle to grave experience used to working with supply chain, engineers through to marketing and sales teams.
- You will have experience working in the circuit protection product category
- Experience in the lighting sector is highly desirable although might consider someone from the consumer electronics sector
- You will have strong commercial awareness and be experienced at working with overseas development teams ideally in the South East
- You will have a proven track record of delivering profitable ranges
- The salary is £35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable) per annum + 20% bonus + healthcare + pension
Contact: If you have gotten this far and are still interested then please send me your CV or contact me Rebecca@cavendishmaine.com for more information
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.